This policy address information gathered via:
- The Exchange Club of Speedway website
- Email, text and other electronic messaging as facilitated through the website
- Mobile and desktop applications and downloads from the website, which provides dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and the website
- Interact with advertising and applications on third-party websites and services
It does not apply to information gathered via:
- Offline use or through any other means including on any other website operated by any third party
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from, or on, the website
This policy also addresses policies and practices concerning information and how The Exchange Club of Speedway will treat it. If you do not agree with these policies and procedures, please do not use Exchange’s website – by accessing or using the website, the user implicitly agrees with The Exchange Club of Speedway’s policy. The Exchange Club of Speedway reserves the right to periodically update and revise this policy, and considers sustained use of the website after such changes as user acceptance of those changes. Users are encouraged to periodically review the policy for such updates. Please contact The Exchange Club of Speedway with questions or concerns regarding the meaning and/or context of the information provided in this English-language version (the official version).
The Exchange Club of Speedway collects several forms of information regarding users of www.exchangeclubofspeedway.org, such as information that:
- May personally identify users, including name, postal address, email address and/or telephone number
- Concerns, but does not identify individual users, i.e. age, gender, language preferences, expertise, date of birth, etc.
- Identifies a user’s internet connection, the equipment used to access our website and /or usage details
User information is gathered when:
- Provided directly by the user
- Users navigate through the website – this information may include usage details, IP addresses and information tracked through cookies and/or similar technology
- Provided by third parties contracted by Exchange
The Exchange Club of Speedway has implemented measures designed to secure personal information from accidental loss and unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information provided by users is stored on (a) secure server(s), behind firewalls.
The safety and security of user information is also contingent upon that user. The Exchange Club of Speedway encourages users to be mindful when providing information on public areas of the website, as that information may be viewed by any user of the website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although The Exchange Club of Speedway strives to provide users great protection of personal information, the organization cannot guarantee the security of personal information transmitted to its website. Any transmission of personal information is at the user’s risk. The Exchange Club of Speedway is not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on its website.
The Exchange Club of Speedway may change, add, modify or remove portions of this policy at any time, which shall become effective immediately upon posting on this page. The date the policy was last revised is identified at the bottom of the page. It is each user’s responsibility to review this policy for any changes. By continuing to use the website, the user agrees to any changes in the policy.
Last Modified on April 2, 2017